Driving a 4 wheeler requires understanding the functionality of clutch, brake, gear system, accelerator, reverse, taking turns, traffic rules, various signals, oiling, greasing, regular servicing, etc.
The body is a machine, managing it requires an understanding of:1. Own body type & its constitution,
2. Type of food one is eating,
3. Understanding the impact of seasons on eating food & lifestyle,
4. The impact of the daily routine on food and lifestyle,
5. Identifying the imbalances in the body on day to day basis,
6. Pacifying the balances on day to day basis using food as medicine and lifestyle changes as medicine.
Understanding and managing the above basic principle of health one can be healthy throughout life.
Do you know Grains, Pulses, Ghee, Oil, and more than 50+ food items we eat on day to day basis can be used as Medicine? In another way, food can be used to pacify the imbalances on day to day basis?
To use food as medicine on day to day basis one should know:
How to recognize the imbalances?
To recognize the imbalances one should get the ability to read 70+ types of body signals?
To recognize and read 70+ types of body signals on day to day basis one should know the theory of Panchamahabhoot Theory, Tridosha theory.
Out of 50+ food items, what should be used as medicine today? To know this one should learn "Six Taste Therapy".
Along with pacifying the day to day imbalances, one should stop the things that are causing imbalances on day to day basis?
To avoid the day to day imbalances one should know what is the reason behind it? There are four reasons of day to day imbalances in the body that is
One should know in detail about the four reasons of day to day imbalances in the body.
Ultimately to use 50+ food items as medicine, one needs to learn the following aspects of health as defined by Ayurveda.
One can not miss or skip a single item. Each one is dependent on the rest.
If we summarise the above things, to take the responsibility of health on one's own shoulder, one should know the following basic principles of Ayurveda?
1. Panchamahabhoot Theory (Experiencing panchamahabhoota inside and outside the body)
2. Tridosha Theory (Kapha, Pitta, Vatta)
3. Six Taste Therapy (Using six tastes as medicine) Sweet, Sour, Salty, Spicy, Bitter, Astringent
4. Aahar (One of the pillars of health, scientific knowledge of 70+ day to day food items; grains, pulses, oil, ghee)
5. Rest (One of the pillars of health)
6. Morality (One of the pillars of health)
7. Seasonal Routine (Six seasons a year, adapting food and lifestyle according to it)
8. Daily Routine (Day divided into six-part, each part influence one dose, food, and lifestyle should be according to it)
9. Treatment of Kapha ( How to treat Kapha with food and changes in lifestyle as medicine)
10. Treatment of Pitta ( How to treat Pitta with food and changes in lifestyle as medicine)
11. Treatment of Vata ( How to treat Vata with food and changes in lifestyle as medicine)
12. Process of maintaining health using the practical implementation of facet 1 to 11
Is there any way where all sorts of people educated/uneducated/man/woman/poor/rich can get the knowledge of "Maintaining health", understanding the process independently able to manage health without using medicines at home only? Ultimately knowing 12 aspects of Ayurveda?
Yes! There is a way.
Based on the principles of Ayurveda "10 Hours Health Independence Workshop" organized by Health Independence Team.
3 Ways to join "10 Hours Health Independence Workshop"
1.) Online Workshop - Sign up Free and Watch Free Demo Videos
2.) For a group of 40 people, one can arrange the 10 hours Course at there place (In any part of India)
3.) One can attend the One/Two/Three day courses being organized in Pune regularly.
Minimum 10 hours requires to understand 12 aspects of Ayurveda.
Features of 10 hours health independence workshop:
Benefits of 10 hours health independence workshop:
Fore more details visit:
Health in every home....Happiness in every home!